Need a website with plenty of room to expand?
Our Premium Package gives you the space to grow and grow
- Top choice for e-commerce
- Full custom design & branding
- Easy to update – simple to expand
- 10x you@yourdomain email accounts
- Hosting and domain included
Can’t thank you enough for the help you’ve given me… totally amazed you’ve been able to do all this for five hundred quid. I’ve been quoted over three grand for the same thing”
When you’re looking for something more than a simple website, the available choices – and costs – can seem bewildering.
Perhaps you’re a bakery and want to sell products online, or maybe you’re a recruitment agency looking to build a jobs board.
Whatever your need, chances are pretty high that our Premium Web Design Package will be able to provide you with exactly what you’re looking for.
By combining our custom design with any number of pre-coded functional building blocks, we can have a site do pretty much anything – without the expense and lengthy development period of a fully custom coded, scratch-built site.
High speed AND great value. Does it get any better?
With our Premium Package, you can have the custom professional business or e-commerce site you really want – while keeping the accountant happy.
Yes it’s true you can have a very basic e-commerce site for a few hundred pounds, but you’ll rapidly find this to be a false economy. Yet the alternative needn’t run to multiple thousands.
Like Goldilocks we’ve got an e-commerce solution that’s “just right”.
With our Premium web design package, there are no dated off-the-shelf templates, or ugly hard-to-operate shopping cart systems. Just quality, custom and easy to use.
We bring you up to 20 pages of custom content including a powerful e-commerce solution – and you can add products or expand your site as simply as you work a word-processor.
All of this built with the same love and care we lavish on our top of the range fully bespoke sites.
Ordering your Premium Website Design Package – How it works
All our websites start with you. Not just your brief, we like to get to know both your business and customer profile so we can build you a site perfectly suited to your needs, plans and aspirations.
But to transform these needs and aspirations into a website we first need something from you. Content.
All websites need content – the words and pictures that turn a blank page into something interesting. Typically we need:
This can be your logo, colour-scheme, or a particular look and feel you’d like your website to capture. The more you can give us the better. You’ll hear that a lot.
Don’t have a logo or branding yet? Our Premium Package includes a logo designed for use on the site and we can produce balanced colour palettes to suit any business niche.
Website Content – Copy
The written word. All websites need writing. They need enough to be interesting, informative and to induce your visitors to choose you over the competition.
Our Premium Package also includes 5 hrs of copywriting, where we can fill in any blanks or edit your text to make the best of it. Alternatively our professional copywriters can write everything*.
Website Content – Pictures
Good images can make a website. No matter if you are selling goods or a service, we need as many good quality, large sharp photos as possible – as soon as possible.
No pictures? Our Premium package includes three hours image research and 8 stock photos. Of course we can buy more image licenses or arrange a professional photographer*.
* at extra charge
Adding E-Commerce? We’ll need some product information
Don’t worry, we don’t need detail on every product! Initially we just want to know a broad sample of your offerings, your various product types and if you offer variations, such as sizes and colours.
The Premium Package offers a simple e-commerce function. Shops can become very complicated very quickly if you need any special functions built in, so it’s essential we know what you want at the start… so there are no surprises!
We’ll also need VAT info, postage methods and shipping costs, and where you’ll ship to.
Finally, don’t underestimate how many good quality photo’s you’ll need for a shop. Seriously.
Now we start cooking your website…
First the Site Mockups
With an eye on your brief and our discussions, we take your branding, colours and logo along with some of your images and produce up to three homepage mockups in Photoshop.
Your finished website will look similar to your chosen mock, so it’s important we get this stage right.
With experience we’re good at hitting the target first time and our initial mockups will go on to become websites 9 times out of 10.
Naturally we can make revisions!
…then the website itself
We now take the mockup and along with your inputs, written copy and images we start to build the website.
The site will be hidden from the public during it’s construction, but we’ll give you full access to check our progress, live online.
As we near completion we’ll get you to double check we’ve built your perfect website and that there’s nothing you’d like changed.
We fully test the e-commerce function, we tidy up, set the site and payment gateway live and let the search engines know you’ve arrived.
And that’s you. The proud owner of a professional custom website.
At this low price for a custom site, we do get busy – so please check availability
A Premium Package site will usually take 3-4 weeks, but our diary fills fast.
To avoid disappointment please book early!
What’s included in the Premium Design Package?
- One years hosting and your choice of any available domain
- Premium WordPress theme, customised and unique to you.
- E-commerce store, with cart and Paypal Payment setup, with;
- …a selection of your products added to test function
- Full graphic or text based logo if required
- Fully custom graphics
- Your written copy and images integrated into 10-20 regular pages
- 5 hours of professional copywriting
- 3 hours stock-photo image research with 8 photo licenses
- Image galleries, slide shows and other premium features
- Included blog function for sharing news and special offers
- Simple Content Management System – to easily add new pages
- Basic on-page search engine optimisation
- Self authoring XML sitemap that updates as you grow
- E-mail contact form with anti-spam capatcha
- 10x email@example.com e-mail addresses
- Links to your social media pages
- Matching graphics for your social profiles
What add-ons are available?
- Further images researched, sourced and purchased at cost
- Premium WordPress plugins / functionality at cost
- Premium E-commerce functions and payment gateways at cost
- Additional and/or all e-commerce products added
- Additional Copy writing, copy editing and proofreading
- Professional photographer arranged.
- Local call rate 0845 telephone number – for only £10 all inc.
- Access to our Online Reputation Management (ORM) program
- Access to our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) program